Moore Allen & Innocent Property Auctions
The results of our Collective Property Auction held on Thursday, 29th June 2023:
Lot 2 - 3 St. John's Street, Lechlade, Gloucestershire, GL7 3AT
There are different styles of auction from the traditional room in a pub, collective auctions at our sales rooms or modern method of selling with an on-line platform. We have the flexibility to accommodate most clients needs when considering this method of sale.
The benefits to selling at auction:
- The best price is achieved by competitive bidding
- Only proceedable buyers are likely to bid
- The timetable of the sale is agreed in advance
- A bidding contract is signed by the buyer on the fall of the auctioneer’s gavel
- Completion takes place normally within 20 working days
- The entire event is public, ideal for sales by Trustees and Estates.
Roy Bowyer FNAVA Auctioneer Jack Ayers-Sumner MRICS FAAV