Every year tenants and landlords suffer distress and lose money when dealing with agents who are inexperienced and do not handle client money in a professional manner.
As ARLA licensed agents, we hold your money in a designated client account which are regularly subject to independent inspection.
What makes an ARLA Licensed agent different?
- We are experienced and trained professionals
- We have professional indemnity insurance;
- We are backed by Client Money Protection (CMP);
- Our accounts are independently inspected;
- We understand and comply with complex legislative changes and best practice;
- We attend regular training to keep our experience up-to-date;
- We comply with all standards of the nationally recognised professional body for letting agents.
Ensuring deposits are administered correctly
Since the April 2007 all deposits taken for Assured Shorthold Tenancies must be covered by a Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme.
The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) is a multi-award winning provider of tenancy deposit protection which protects over 1 million deposits in England and Wales.
This scheme was developed to ensure that deposits held by reputable agents were protected, and that disputes about their return were resolved swiftly, inexpensively and impartially.
We are a member of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, which is administered by;The Dispute Service LtdPO Box 541 Amersham Bucks HP6 6ZR
Tel: 0845 226 7837
Why should you use an RICS member agent?
- As RICS members, we have a specific set of rules and best practice guidance - the RICS UK Residential Property;
- We give you clear, impartial and expert advice;
- We act professionally;
- We are tightly regulated and must follow strict rules of conduct – which include having in place client money protection and appropriate insurance;
- There are standards designed to help ensure that as RICS letting agents, we provide you with exceptional service;
- We have to update our knowledge and skills throughout our careers meaning you can rely on our expertise;
- You are protected by a complaints procedure and will have access to independent redress, for example through an Ombudsman scheme.
If you would like any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us for a no-obligation discussion on 01285 648 113 or email: email@example.com.