Our next property auction:
To comply with current Covid 19 Government guidelines, we are not permitted to hold public auctions at present, we do however have access to sell by public auction on line, do contact us for further information.
For further information about selling your property at auction please contact a member of our team (01285 648100).
- Conditions of Sale: Each Lot will be offered for sale subject to the RICS Common Auction Conditions (4th Edition) and Special Conditions of Sale prepared by the Solicitor acting for each seller (please contact us for a legal pack).
- Tenure and Possession: Each Lot is being offered for sale with vacant possession on completion unless otherwise advised in the sale catalogue. Completion will be 20 business days from the date of the auction or earlier by arrangement.
- Reserve Price: Each Lot will be offered for sale subject to a reserve price.
- Registration: Prospective buyers will be expected to register their names and addresses at the registration desk on arrival at the auction venue.
- Enquiries: On the day of the auction, the auctioneers will be happy to take enquiries concerning any Lot up to the start of the auction. Once the auction has commenced, questions from the floor will not be entertained.
- Contract of Sale: The successful bidder for each Lot will be expected to sign a legally binding contract and make a deposit of 10% of the sale price before leaving the auction venue.
- Proxy Bidding: The auctioneers recommend that you should personally attend the auction. However, if you are unable to do so, you may leave bids with the auctioneer on a Proxy Bidding Form.
- Advice on Buying at Auction and Selling at Auction.
33 Castle Street, Cirencester, Gloucestershire GL7 1QD. Email email@example.com or Tel: 01285 648100.