We are delighted to announce that the charity that we will be supporting in 2019 is:
Winston's Wish was set up 26 years ago to support children who have lost either a parent, brother or sister. They were the first UK charity to focus solely on bereaved children.
They currently support approximately 15,000 children a year and whilst it is a national charity their local office is based in Cheltenham.
They work with children individually or as part of a family and also provide support/training in schools and to other professionals e.g. doctors.
We are proud to support a number of other charities, societies and local events including:
- Valuation Evening in Support of The Nelson Trust
29th May 2019
- Property Auction - Land at Penn Grounds, Bourton-on-the-Water
30th May 2019
- The Oriental & Tribal Sale
31st May 2019
- Agricultural Update May 2019
22nd May 2019
- Highlights of The Nelson Trust Charity Auction 10th May 2019
13th May 2019
- Hedgerows and Boundaries Grant Application Window Closes 3rd May 2019
30th April 2019