Selling at Auction
The Cirencester Auction Rooms is a purposely-converted building, giving us flexibility with collection, storage and delivery. We provide car parking for over 200 vehicles. At our Cotswold based salerooms we sell a wide selection of items to include good modern, collectables, Antiques, Sporting items, Wines, Toys etc. Here, our valuers have the opportunity to take in items in advance of sale, in order to conduct considerable research and pre-sale advertising where required.
- Valuations and reserve advice - Please see our Valuations section for full details of the service we provide, including free, pre-sale valuations and reserve advice.
- Transport - We can organise collection of items from a single piece to a full house clearance.
- The Sales - We conduct regular sales throughout the year, to include Selected Antiques, Antique & Generals, Pictures, Toys, Wines & Sporting sales, we can also hold single owner/collection sales where appropriate, either at our salerooms or onsite. To print an entry form to enter goods into sale (View Document~please click here).
- Advertising - All sales are advertised locally and worldwide. All auctions fully catalogued and are sent out to our extensive mailing list. Fully illustrated online catalogue. "Live" internet bidding. Sale Results - All results are displayed on this website. Please click here for our Online Catalogue and Previous Sales Results.
For a free no obligation sale valuation appointment - telephone 01285 646050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Sparkle & Fizz Sale
26th July 2019
- 16th August Valuation Day, Moore Allen & Innocent, Lechlade
16th August 2019
- The Summer Interiors Sale
23rd August 2019
- 29th May Valuation Event in aid of the Nelson Trust
11th June 2019
- Highlights of The Nelson Trust Charity Auction 10th May 2019
13th May 2019
- Museum-quality oil paintings among auction of contents from Cotswolds home
27th February 2019