Sale Highlights & Dates
We are delighted to be able to boast the accolade of having sold one of the highest priced antiques outside of London at our Cotswold based Auction Rooms , which was a Rembrandt oil self portrait illustrated here, which we sold for £2.6 million.
The past few years have been exciting for us in our Cirencester Salerooms with plenty of great results, please click here to view a few of our Sales Highlights Images.
- The Sparkle & Fizz Sale
26th July 2019
- 16th August Valuation Day, Moore Allen & Innocent, Lechlade
16th August 2019
- The Summer Interiors Sale
23rd August 2019
- 29th May Valuation Event in aid of the Nelson Trust
11th June 2019
- Highlights of The Nelson Trust Charity Auction 10th May 2019
13th May 2019
- Museum-quality oil paintings among auction of contents from Cotswolds home
27th February 2019