The 20th Century Design Sale, 28th June 2019
This timetable is only a guide. The Auctioneer may be ahead of schedule. It is hoped to maintain a selling rate of about 80 lots per hour and the timetable below is a rough guide only. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE IN THE SALEROOM AT LEAST 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOU EXPECT A LOT TO BE OFFERED, in case the Auctioneer is ahead of schedule.
Viewing for Sales: Saturday prior to the sale 9.30am - 12 noon and then again at 10.30 am - 7 pm day prior to sale and from 9.00 am the morning of the sale.
China, Pottery, Porcelain, Glassware, Lighting etc.
9:30am - 11:40am
Treenware, Metalwares, Clocks & Object de Vertu etc
11:40am - 12:30pm
Silver, Jewellery, Metalwares, Oject de Vertu etc.
12:30pm - 1:15pm
Pictures, Prints, Mirrors, Books etc.
1:15pm - 2:05pm
Carpets & Rugs
2:05pm - 2:40pm
OUTSIDE: Garden Effects etc.
2:25pm - 2:40pm
Antique & Domestic Furniture & Interiors
2:40pm - 4:50pm
- The 20th Century Design Sale
28th June 2019
- July 19th Valuation Day - Vinotopia, Baytree Court, The Chipping Tetbury, GL8 8EU
19th July 2019
- The Sparkle & Fizz Sale
26th July 2019
- 29th May Valuation Event in aid of the Nelson Trust
11th June 2019
- Highlights of The Nelson Trust Charity Auction 10th May 2019
13th May 2019
- Museum-quality oil paintings among auction of contents from Cotswolds home
27th February 2019