Few estate agents are auctioneers. At Moore Allen & Innocent we have a heritage of successful auction sales built upon over 160 years of experience. Today we still find that public auction is the most suitable method of sale for many types of property.
Auctions of residential, agricultural and commercial properties are regularly conducted by Moore Allen & Innocent. These take place either in the time-honoured fashion at a local hostelry, or more commonly we conduct collective auction sales at our specialist auction house, the Cirencester Salerooms.
Properties that may be suitable for sale by auction tend to be slightly rare or unusual. These might include farms, farmland, houses and cottages for renovation, development sites, traditional barns for conversion, paddocks etc.
The benefits of selling by auction include:
- The best price is achieved by competitive bidding
- Only proceedable buyers are likely to bid
- The timetable of the sale is agreed in advance
- A binding contract is signed by the buyer on the fall of the auctioneer’s gavel
If you are considering selling a property by auction, please contact one of our experienced auctioneers, Roy Bowyer or Mark Hill, who will be delighted to explain the process in more detail and to give you a free, no obligation, market assessment.
email@example.com; 01285 648100
firstname.lastname@example.org; 01285 648105
- The 20th Century Design Sale
28th June 2019
- July 19th Valuation Day - Vinotopia, Baytree Court, The Chipping Tetbury, GL8 8EU
19th July 2019
- The Sparkle & Fizz Sale
26th July 2019
- 29th May Valuation Event in aid of the Nelson Trust
11th June 2019
- Highlights of The Nelson Trust Charity Auction 10th May 2019
13th May 2019
- Museum-quality oil paintings among auction of contents from Cotswolds home
27th February 2019