Information for Landlords
We are not your ‘average’ Letting Agent and we are proud of that fact.
With Moore Allen & Innocent, you enjoy everything you might expect from a long established company, but with a modern, much friendlier approach. We work that little bit harder to get to know you and your objectives, which can make all the difference to the end result.
We are professional but we are people too. Our lettings team will advise you on matters large and small, using clear and simple language you can understand. We take a straightforward and friendly approach to dealing with you and our aim is to provide the most effective solution that fits your requirements.
Our property letting and management team has a wealth of experience, ensuring that whatever level of advice you require, we are in a position to provide the appropriate level of resource. Through a combination of residential letting expertise and commercial acumen, we provide a high quality service in a way that suits you – be this by phone, face to face or online. It is this mixture of skills that allows us to act swiftly and efficiently.
We offer competitive rates as well as a personal, professional and comprehensive service, making the whole experience for both you as a landlord, and also importantly for your tenant, more straightforward. Each member of our team is dedicated to providing the very best service available to both landlords and tenants alike. We provide accurate advice on current rental levels and the service we offer minimises the risk when letting your property.
We can obviously tailor our marketing, letting and management packages to suit your individual requirements but in summary our fees are as follows
Letting & Marketing Service includes:
- Agree the market rent and find a tenant in accordance with the landlord guidelines
- Provide guidance on compliance with statutory provisions and letting consents including gas and electrical safety, EPC, smoke & carbon monoxide alarms, etc.
- Advise on non-resident tax status and HMRC (if relevant)
- Photographs and marketing
- Property advertised on Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and other leading property websites
- Erect To Let board outside property
- Property and tenant matching
- Accompanied viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Triple reference check, Credit, Landlord and Employer
- A detailed written and photographic inventory/schedule of condition
- Notification to utilities of change of occupier
- Register and hold the Deposit in accordance with the TDS scheme
Setup Fee: 83.33% +VAT (100%) of the first month's rent
Fully Managed Service
In addition to the letting and marketing service, our Fully Managed Service includes:
- Free Energy Performance Certificate, floor plan with every new instruction helping you achieve the maximum rental potential
- Collect and remit the monthly rent received via market leading software
- Monthly statements of income and expenditure
- Annual invoices provided for end of year accounting
- Regular routine property checks
- 24 hour tenant emergency contact
- Maintenance work arranged on landlord's behalf - unlike most agents we do not profit from any maintenance carried out at your property
- Handling day to day management issues
- No check out fees
- Tenancy deposit negotiations
- Free tenancy renewals
Setup Fee: 50 % + VAT (60%) of the first month's rent with an ongoing management charge of 12.5 % + VAT (15%)
Our Client Money Protection (cmp) is provided by: ARLA: www.arla.co.uk
Independent redress is provided via: TPOS: www.tpos.co.uk
Give the letting and management of your property to us and relax in the knowledge that your valuable asset is in safe hands. A no-obligation appraisal and fee guide is available on request should our property letting and management services be of interest. Contact us on 01285 648118 to discuss your individual requirements