Residential Lettings - Request a Valuation
Have You Got a Property to Let ?
Whether you’re renting out your own home, a new Landlord letting your first buy to let or a professional investor with an existing property portfolio, Moore Allen & Innocent offers a bespoke and comprehensive lettings service to help you get the best return for your rental property.
Our professional approach to lettings and management ensures we are able to match the right tenant to the right property - quickly. We also possess the technical expertise to oversee and manage your property for a hassle-free tenancy. Our dedicated lettings team is always on hand to provide you with clear and objective advice, as well as securing a suitable tenant for your property.
We have years of experience in the property market - from cottage to country houses and everything in between - and many of us are landlords ourselves so we appreciate the pressures of being one.
Book a FREE rental valuation for your property
If you are looking to let we can provide a FREE valuation service.
Please complete your details below and we will be in touch to book a suitable time to talk.
Alternatively, call into your local office in Cirencester, Lechlade or Tetbury or telephone us on 01285 648118 and a team member will be happy to book your FREE valuation.
We will visit your property for a full market and property appraisal taking into account:
- Why you’re letting
- Your timescales
- Your properties unique features
- Your surrounding area
- Your ideal tenant
We will work out your properties rental value and provide you with overview of the current market to support our guidance as well as talking you through the best way of marketing your property in order to attract the most suitable tenant.
Our Lettings and Management Service Includes:
- An initial appraisal of the property and advice on the types of tenancy, letting, related legislation and market rents
- Advertising and marketing of the property, including where appropriate a ‘To Let’ board, advertising on the major property portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla and Primelocation alongside local press coverage and property detail displays in our branch windows.
- Conducting accompanied viewings
- Independent tenant referencing to match suitable tenants to your property
- Arranging tenancy agreements
- Arrangement of Energy Performance Certificates and gas/electrical safety checks
- Preparing detailed written and photograph inventories/schedules of condition
- Registering and holding the tenancy deposit
- Receiving rents and accounting to you
- Property inspections during and at the end of the tenancy
- Arranging minor repairs and maintenance and reporting any major works required to you
Mid-Tenancy – No Problem
We often receive enquiries from Landlords frustrated at the service they are receiving elsewhere and asking how they can change to us mid contract. We can help you through this process by taking on most of the work required and ensuring a smooth transition without the hassle you might otherwise expect.
If you are unhappy with your current agent and would like to discuss the property management services that Moore Allen & Innocent can offer, give Paul, Elizabeth or Kate a call on 01285 648 118.