Forthcoming Property Auctions
Entries are now invited for our Autumn Collective Property Auction on October 25th 2018
July Collective Property Auction - Results
Lot 1 - 17 Beeches Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1BN - SOLD for £152,500
Lot 2 - 6 Purley Avenue, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1EW - SOLD for £252,000
Lot 3 - The Old Salvation Army Hall, 81 Watermoor Road, Cirencester Gloucestershire, GL7 1LB - SOLD for £120,000
Lot 4 - Old Pastures, Kemble, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6AD - SOLD for £561,000
April Collective Property Auction - Results
Lot 1 - Oaklands, Ashton Road, Minety - SOLD for £297,000
Lot 2 - Lauriston, Woodmancote, Cirencester - SOLD for £360,000
Lot 3 - High Cross, Elkstone, Cheltenham - SOLD for £415,000
Lot 4 - Bennetts Garage, 25-27 Victoria Road, Cirencester - SOLD for £555,000
- Conditions of Sale: Each Lot will be offered for sale subject to the RICS Common Auction Conditions (3rd Edition) and Special Conditions of Sale prepared by the Solicitor acting for each seller (please contact us for a legal pack).
- Tenure and Possession: Each Lot is being offered for sale with vacant possession on completion unless otherwise advised in the sale catalogue. Completion will be 20 business days from the date of the auction or earlier by arrangement.
- Reserve Price: Each Lot will be offered for sale subject to a reserve price.
- Registration: Prospective buyers will be expected to register their names and addresses at the registration desk on arrival at the auction venue.
- Enquiries: On the day of the auction, the auctioneers will be happy to take enquiries concerning any Lot up to the start of the auction. Once the auction has commenced, questions from the floor will not be entertained.
- Contract of Sale: The successful bidder for each Lot will be expected to sign a legally binding contract and make a deposit of 10% of the sale price before leaving the auction venue.
- Proxy Bidding: The auctioneers recommend that you should personally attend the auction. However, if you are unable to do so, you may leave bids with the auctioneer on a Proxy Bidding Form
- Advice on Buying at Auction and Selling at Auction.
33 Castle Street, Cirencester, Gloucestershire GL7 1QD. Email email@example.com or Tel: 01285 648100.