Forthcoming Property Auctions
26th April 2018 - Spring Collective Property Auction
being held at The Cirencester Salerooms on Thursday 26th April 2018
We have a number of Lots entered for our April auction to include:
- Development site in Cirencester for three town houses c.5,000 sq ft GIFA - A splendid site within walking distance of the town, full consent granted
- A period Cotswold stone house (not Listed) in a rural location requiring - complete modernisation and scope for extension (subject to the usual consents)
- A detached cottage within village set in large gardens offering four bedrooms and two bathrooms- In need of updating, much potential
Auction Brochure will be available late March. To register please e-mail Teresa Davis on Teresa.email@example.com
Or call (01285) 648100.
29th November Property Auction - Results
Fairmeadow Farm, Dauntsey, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN15 4HN - SOLD for £488,000
26th October Property Auction - Results
35 The High Street, Royal Wootton Bassett - Guide Price £325,000
SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
July Collective Property Auction - Results
Lot 1 - 84 New Road, Royal Wootton Bassett - SOLD for £166,000
Lot 2 - 44 Gloucester Road, Cirencester - SOLD for £230,000
Lot 3 - 2.66 Acre Paddock in Corston - SOLD for £100,000
Lot 4 - 0.35 Acre Paddock in Corston - SOLD for £20,000
May Collective Property Auction - Results
Lot 1 - 85 New Road, Royal Wootton Bassett - SOLD for £150,000
Lot 2 - 41 West Hay Grove, Kemble - SOLD for £236,000
Lot 3 - Land at Kent End, Ashton Keynes - SOLD for £40,500
Lot 4 - Cottars Barn, Downington, Lechlade - SOLD for £465,000
Lot 5 - The Bungalow - Kemble Road, Crudwell - SOLD for £204,000
Lot 6 - Double building plot site near Lyncroft Farm, Bagendon - SOLD
- Conditions of Sale: Each Lot will be offered for sale subject to the RICS Common Auction Conditions (3rd Edition) and Special Conditions of Sale prepared by the Solicitor acting for each seller (please contact us for a legal pack).
- Tenure and Possession: Each Lot is being offered for sale with vacant possession on completion unless otherwise advised in the sale catalogue. Completion will be 20 business days from the date of the auction or earlier by arrangement.
- Reserve Price: Each Lot will be offered for sale subject to a reserve price.
- Registration: Prospective buyers will be expected to register their names and addresses at the registration desk on arrival at the auction venue.
- Enquiries: On the day of the auction, the auctioneers will be happy to take enquiries concerning any Lot up to the start of the auction. Once the auction has commenced, questions from the floor will not be entertained.
- Contract of Sale: The successful bidder for each Lot will be expected to sign a legally binding contract and make a deposit of 10% of the sale price before leaving the auction venue.
- Proxy Bidding: The auctioneers recommend that you should personally attend the auction. However, if you are unable to do so, you may leave bids with the auctioneer on a Proxy Bidding Form
- Advice on Buying at Auction and Selling at Auction.
33 Castle Street, Cirencester, Gloucestershire GL7 1QD. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01285 648100.