Hannington Wick, Highworth
- Semi-detached Cotswold stone cottage
- Grade II Listed for its historical importance
- Considerable character
- Inglenook fireplace with former bread oven
- Spacious fitted kitchen with Rayburn
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite and family bathrooms
- Detached studio
- Gated access with ample parking
- Mature and well-proportioned gardens
Bridge Cottage comprises a semi-detached period cottage that
has been Listed Grade II for its historical importance. The cottage
has been traditionally constructed of mellow natural stone elevations with many stone mullion windows beneath drip moldings and pitched Cotswold slate roof.
Four Bedrooms, Farmhouse style kitchen, Sitting room with Inglenook, Cloakroom, Family bathroom and en suite. STUDIO, Gardens and Parking.
For further information contact Jenny Bowyer or Sarah Whittingham