Sale Highlights & Dates
We are delighted to be able to boast the accolade of having sold one of the highest priced antiques outside of London at our Cotswold based Auction Rooms , which was a Rembrandt oil self portrait illustrated here, which we sold for £2.6 million.
2015 was an exciting year for us in our Cirencester Salerooms with plenty of great results, please click here to view a few of our Sales Highlights Images.
- Antique & Collectables Charity Valuation Day - CHYP
27th June 2017
- Cotswold Show - 1st & 2nd July 2017
1st July 2017
- Selected Antique, Picture, Wine & Interiors Viewing Day
6th July 2017
- Collections of pictures from Russia and Gibraltar go under the hammer
22nd June 2017
- Iconic rock poster goes under the hammer
8th June 2017
- What’s in your attic? It could be worth £1,000s
2nd May 2017