Sale Highlights & Dates
We are delighted to be able to boast the accolade of having sold one of the highest priced antiques outside of London at our Cotswold based Auction Rooms , which was a Rembrandt oil self portrait illustrated here, which we sold for £2.6 million.
The past few years have been exciting for us in our Cirencester Salerooms with plenty of great results, please click here to view a few of our Sales Highlights Images.
- Valuation Day - Vinotopia, Baytree Court, The Chipping Tetbury, GL8 8EU
5th October 2018
- Antique and General Auction
12th October 2018
- Antique and General & Textiles Auction
1st November 2018
- Artist who cocked a snook at British imperialism makes top price at auction
19th March 2018
- Far Eastern antiques dominate first auction of Chinese new year
27th February 2018
- Thousands of pounds of vintage wine and spirits sold at auction
21st December 2017