Sale Highlights & Dates
We are delighted to be able to boast the accolade of having sold one of the highest priced antiques outside of London at our Cotswold based Auction Rooms , which was a Rembrandt oil self portrait illustrated here, which we sold for £2.6 million.
The past few years have been exciting for us in our Cirencester Salerooms with plenty of great results, please click here to view a few of our Sales Highlights Images.
- Forthcoming Property Auction
26th October 2017
- Antique & General Auction
3rd November 2017
- Selected Antique, Pictures& Antiquarian Books Auction
24th November 2017
- Groovy, baby! Bidders reeled in by 60s designer Mr Fish
18th October 2017
- It’s curtains for bidders at vintage clothing and fabric auction
5th October 2017
- Brown furniture tops the tables at Cotswolds auction
2nd October 2017