Selected Antiques, Picture, Books & Interiors Auction 24th November 2017
This timetable is only a guide. The Auctioneer may be ahead of schedule. It is hoped to maintain a selling rate of about 80 lots per hour and the timetable below is a rough guide only. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE IN THE SALEROOM AT LEAST 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOU EXPECT A LOT TO BE OFFERED, in case the Auctioneer is ahead of schedule.
View current catalogue To Follow
Selected Antiques, Picture, Books & Interiors Auction 2017 starting at 10.00am
Viewing for Sales: 10.30 am - 8 pm day prior to sale and from 9.00 am the morning of the sale.
LIVE BIDDING : - Live Bidding will be available on all Lots.
1 - 128
Pictures, Books, Prints etc.
129 - 205
China Pottery, Porcelain & Glass
Lighting, Metalware, Bronzes, Treen etc.
Silver Silver Plate, Jewellery, Snuff mulls etc.
396 - 447
Militaria, Chess Sets, Royal Memorabilia & Objets de Vertus
Carpets & Rugs
Antique Furniture & Interiors
- Selected Antique, Pictures& Antiquarian Books Auction
24th November 2017
- Property Auction - Fairmeadow Farm
29th November 2017
- Charity Winter Ball and Auction, Sue Ryder, Leckhampton Court Hospice
15th December 2017
- Souvenirs from Hitler’s bunker and a Turner watercolour among auction highlights
9th November 2017
- Vinyl revival continues apace at auction house
8th November 2017
- World War I letters from ‘The Front’ to go under the hammer
7th November 2017