Sporting Auction on 12th October 2018
This timetable is only a guide. The Auctioneer may be ahead of schedule. It is hoped to maintain a selling rate of about 90 lots per hour and the timetable below is a rough guide only. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE IN THE SALEROOM AT LEAST 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOU EXPECT A LOT TO BE OFFERED, in case the Auctioneer is ahead of schedule.
View current catalogue To Follow
Antique & General Auction 12th October 2018 starting at 9.30am
Viewing for Sales: Saturday prior to the sale 9.30am - 12 noon, 10.30 am - 8 pm day prior to sale and from 9.00 am the morning of the sale.
LIVE BIDDING : - Live Bidding will be available on all Lots.
- Valuation Day - Vinotopia, Baytree Court, The Chipping Tetbury, GL8 8EU
5th October 2018
- Antique and General Auction
12th October 2018
- Antique and General & Textiles Auction
1st November 2018
- Artist who cocked a snook at British imperialism makes top price at auction
19th March 2018
- Far Eastern antiques dominate first auction of Chinese new year
27th February 2018
- Thousands of pounds of vintage wine and spirits sold at auction
21st December 2017