Antique & General Auction 27th April 2018
This timetable is only a guide. The Auctioneer may be ahead of schedule. It is hoped to maintain a selling rate of about 90 lots per hour and the timetable below is a rough guide only. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE IN THE SALEROOM AT LEAST 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOU EXPECT A LOT TO BE OFFERED, in case the Auctioneer is ahead of schedule.
View current catalogue To Follow
Antique & General Auction 27th April 2018 starting at 09.30am
Viewing for Sales: Strictly 10.30 am - 8 pm day prior to sale and from 9.00 am the morning of the sale.
LIVE BIDDING : - Live Bidding will be available on all Lots.
Domestic Effects, Miscellaneous, China & Glassware etc
China, Pottery, Porcelain, Glassware etc..
Silver, Jewellery, Objects de Vertus etc
Pictures, Prints & Books
Carpets & Rugs
OUTSIDE: Garden Effects
FOYER & MAIN SALEROOM - INCLUDING BARN (Lots 473-527) Antique & Domestic Furniture
- Collective Agricultural Machinery Sale at Great Somerford, Chippenham, Wiltshire - POSTPONED
21st April 2018
- Spring Collective Property Auction
26th April 2018
- Antique & General Auction
27th April 2018
- Artist who cocked a snook at British imperialism makes top price at auction
19th March 2018
- Far Eastern antiques dominate first auction of Chinese new year
27th February 2018
- Thousands of pounds of vintage wine and spirits sold at auction
21st December 2017