Postage, Packaging & Transport
Transport and Deliveries
If you are unable to arrange your own collection/delivery to and from the salerooms, we are happy to help organise quotes and arrange for the collection and delivery of goods prior to and post auction from our list of regular carriers.
Post and Packaging
We can recommend a professional packing firm for any items which you are unable to collect. We do offer a post and packing service but are not professional packers and will require a disclaimer from buyers confirming that they take responsibility for packaged items once they leave our premises.
We have only one dedicated packing day per sale, which is normally 10 working days after each sale. If you would like your items to be sent on our packing day, please ensure your invoice has been paid in full and you have completed and returned our disclaimer form.
Please download our Postage and Packing Form to fill in and fax, e-mail (with scanned signature) or post back to us.
Please contact us for more information and/or a quotation on 01285 646050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Selected Antique, Pictures& Antiquarian Books Auction
24th November 2017
- Property Auction - Fairmeadow Farm
29th November 2017
- Charity Winter Ball and Auction, Sue Ryder, Leckhampton Court Hospice
15th December 2017
- Souvenirs from Hitler’s bunker and a Turner watercolour among auction highlights
9th November 2017
- Vinyl revival continues apace at auction house
8th November 2017
- World War I letters from ‘The Front’ to go under the hammer
7th November 2017