Few estate agents are auctioneers. At Moore Allen & Innocent we have a heritage of successful auction sales built upon over 160 years of experience. Today we still find that public auction is the most suitable method of sale for many types of property.
Auctions of residential, agricultural and commercial properties are regularly conducted by Moore Allen & Innocent. These take place either in the time-honoured fashion at a local hostelry, or more commonly we conduct collective auction sales at our specialist auction house, the Cirencester Salerooms.
Properties that may be suitable for sale by auction tend to be slightly rare or unusual. These might include farms, farmland, houses and cottages for renovation, development sites, traditional barns for conversion, paddocks etc.
The benefits of selling by auction include:
- The best price is achieved by competitive bidding
- Only proceedable buyers are likely to bid
- The timetable of the sale is agreed in advance
- A binding contract is signed by the buyer on the fall of the auctioneer’s gavel
If you are considering selling a property by auction, please contact one of our experienced auctioneers, Roy Bowyer or Mark Hill, who will be delighted to explain the process in more detail and to give you a free, no obligation, market assessment.
firstname.lastname@example.org; 01285 648100
email@example.com; 01285 648105
- Thousands of pounds of vintage wine and spirits sold at auction
21st December 2017
- Turner watercolour sells for £22,000 at Cotswolds antiques auction
27th November 2017
- Souvenirs from Hitler’s bunker and a Turner watercolour among auction highlights
9th November 2017