Basic Payment Scheme - Entitlement Trading
Basic Payment Scheme Entitlements currently available:
GUIDE PRICE £/UNIT
If you are looking to purchase or sell BPS entitlements, please call Anthony Wright on 01285 648106.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All Entitlements are sold subject to the transferor's agreement and to the Rural Payments Agency effecting the transfer.
- All Entitlements are sold subject to contract.
- While every effort is made to ensure details are correct, Moore Allen & Innocent accepts no responsibility for any mis-statements on values, restrictions or quantities.
- Moore Allen & Innocent acts solely as agent between buyer and seller.
- Monies will be held in a non interest-bearing client account until the Rural Payments Agency confirms the transfer.
- In the event of Entitlements failing to be transferred, the sole responsibility of Moore Allen & Innocent is to return the money.
- Monies will only be paid out on receipt of the relevant documentation from the Rural Payments Agency.
To discuss any aspect of the Basic Payment Scheme, including your Entitlement needs for 2018, contact Anthony Wright on 01285 648106 email@example.com
- Collective Sale at Southrop, Cirencester, Gloucestershire
28th March 2018
- Collective Sale at Great Somerford, Chippenham, Wiltshire
21st April 2018